With only 7 top-equipped cabins, all with their own toilet/shower and a maximum of 14 guests, the MV Camic is never overcrowded!
Every evening, depending on your anchorage, a dinghy is available if you wish to explore a beach that is deserted in the evening.
If you like relaxing and fun diving trips then the 4 day/4 night trip will ensure you see it all. what the Similans and Surins have to offer.
Not included in the price:
- Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages
- National park fees
- Dive insurance
- 15l tank (300 THB per day)
- Nitrox (300 THB per tank)
- Continuing education courses
|Cabins for divers||4/4 Similans, Bon, Tachai, Richelieu, Surin – 14 dives|
|Twin bed cabin||25.400 THB|
|Master cabin||27.400 THB|
|Cabins for snorkelers||4/4 Similans, Bon, Tachai, Richelieu, Surin – 14 dives|
|Twin bed cabin||22.850 THB|
|Master cabin||24.650 THB|
General Comfort and included in the price:
- All meals from the excellent Thai cuisine are included, as well as snacks and fruits.
- Beverages such as coffee, tea and water
- Professional guide/instructor
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in and around Khao Lak