Krabi, the world-renowned paradise for climbers, is located about two hours southeast of Khao Lak.
The Thanboke Koranee National Park entices you into an impressive natural scenery with lots of steep limestone cliffsthat are heavily overgrown with trees and other plants.
The dense mangrove forests and dripstone cave to discover a canoe trip. The largest of these caves can be explored on foot, and even offers the opportunity to observe ancient cave paintings.
SEA TURTLE DIVERS
57/12 Moo 5 Khao Lak
Takuapa, Phang-Nga 82220
Phone: +66 (0) 76 410 137
Mobile: +66 (0) 86 12 777 94
1st November until 15th May
from 10:00 a.m. to 8.00 p.m.
16th May to 31st October
News and Offers
- Tauchsafari in Thailand – Khao Lak!Friday, 23. February 2018 - 17:00
- Tauchkurse in Deutsch für Anfänger bis Profi!Friday, 23. February 2018 - 16:50
- Schweizer Tauchtour Anbieter in Thailand..!Friday, 15. December 2017 - 17:05
- Tauchkurse auf DeutschTuesday, 21. November 2017 - 17:26
- Sea Turtle Divers – SSI Divecenter – Excellence in BusinessSunday, 5. November 2017 - 10:05