The National Park is located in Phang Nga Bay.
Approx. 80% of the national park is covered with water of the Andaman Sea and the bay is home to 42 large and small islands.
One of the most famous islands is Khao Phing Kan that became famous by providing scenery for the classic James Bond movie “The Man With The Golden Gun”. Even more movies were already filmed in this bay, such as James Bond’s “Tomorrow Never Dies” and “Hangover 2”.
The Phang Nga Bay is classified as a world heritage site by the UNESCO.
The mangrove forests stretch along the coast and in the swamps you can find fiddler crabs, mudskippers, lizards and snakes.
The steep and rugged limestone cliffs that soar into the sky barely offer a possibility for plants to grow on. More than 16 bird species have been discovered in this region, including different types of kingfishers, swallows, Dajal thrushes and many others. Mammals also find a home here, for example some bats and several monkey species.
SEA TURTLE DIVERS
57/12 Moo 5 Khao Lak
Takuapa, Phang-Nga 82220
Phone: +66 (0) 76 410 137
Mobile: +66 (0) 86 12 777 94
1st November until 15th May
from 10:00 a.m. to 8.00 p.m.
16th May to 31st October
News and Offers
- Tauchsafari in Thailand – Khao Lak!Friday, 23. February 2018 - 17:00
- Tauchkurse in Deutsch für Anfänger bis Profi!Friday, 23. February 2018 - 16:50
- Schweizer Tauchtour Anbieter in Thailand..!Friday, 15. December 2017 - 17:05
- Tauchkurse auf DeutschTuesday, 21. November 2017 - 17:26
- Sea Turtle Divers – SSI Divecenter – Excellence in BusinessSunday, 5. November 2017 - 10:05