The Similan Islands and the island of Koh Tachai or the Surin National Park is a paradise for snorkellers and those who want to become one. This is fun for the whole family. The beautiful white sandy beaches and turquoise sea, and the vast underwater world, is waiting to be explored.
The crystal clear waters offer excellent conditions for snorkelling, a visibility of 20 meters can usually be expected. Encountering turtles is one of the highlights of this trip. But many other marine creatures are found in the Andaman Sea such as different types of clown fish (Nemo), octopus, black tip reef sharks and also a huge variety of hard and soft corals.
On your trip to the snorkeling areas you will have the chance to watch hundreds of flying fishes and it is even possible to encounter a whale or dolphin families.
- Similan Islands2,700 THBEquipment included
- Similan Islands1,500 THBKids 3 – 12 years old
SEA TURTLE DIVERS
57/12 Moo 5 Khao Lak
Takuapa, Phang-Nga 82220
Phone: +66 (0) 76 410 137
Mobile: +66 (0) 86 12 777 94
1st November until 15th May
from 10:00 a.m. to 8.00 p.m.
16th May to 31st October
News and Offers
- Tauchsafari in Thailand – Khao Lak!Friday, 23. February 2018 - 17:00
- Tauchkurse in Deutsch für Anfänger bis Profi!Friday, 23. February 2018 - 16:50
- Schweizer Tauchtour Anbieter in Thailand..!Friday, 15. December 2017 - 17:05
- Tauchkurse auf DeutschTuesday, 21. November 2017 - 17:26
- Sea Turtle Divers – SSI Divecenter – Excellence in BusinessSunday, 5. November 2017 - 10:05