The Palm Hill Resort is located in the center of Khao Lak, but tucked away from the main road in a beautiful, peaceful location.
The resort has a restaurant, a bar and a large pool surrounded by a well-kept tropical lush garden.
The town of Khao Lak, with all its souvenir shops, restaurants, bars and mini markets, as well as Nang Thong Beach, are within walking distance just a couple of minutes away.
- Spacious rooms with double or twin beds
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV
- Mini bar, safe, WiFi and battery charging stations
- High season2200 THB01. November – 19. December
- Peak season2700 THB20. December – 15. January
- High season2200 THB16. January – 30. April
- Green season1200 THB01. May – 31. October
Loma Resort Khao Lak
The Loma Resort is located between Khao Lak and Bang Niang a little ways off the main road. The ten air conditioned bungalows offer a comfortable atmosphere and are situated around the central swimming pool. The Loma Resort also offers spa facilities and Thai massages. The local market is close by and ideal for shopping tours and Thai specialties.
- Cable TV
- Aircondition in bedrooms
- Wireless high-speed Internet access
- Microwave (only Family Bungalow)
- In-room safe box
- Wake-up service
- Room service (only Family Bungalow)
- Refrigerator (only Family Bungalow)
- Work desk & chair
- Ceiling Fan
- Small kitchen
- Cosmetic mirror in beroom
Price per night including breakfast
- DeLuxe Bungalow
- High season2200 THB01. November to 30. April
- Peak season1000 THB01. Mai to 31. October
- Family Bungalow
- High season3500 THB01. November to 30. April
- Peak season1500 THB01. Mai to 31. October