Data protection notices
The protection of your privacy when using our website is important to us. Therefore, please note the following information:
Text- picture- and software sources
Some images on this site were provided by the following companies and people. We refer here to be listed on our copyright and terms of reference to the copyright of third parties:
© Iakov Filimonov, Thomas Jahn, Matej Kastelic, yongkiet, muha, kasto, happystock, chokniti, CGinspiration, potowizard, vilainecrevette – PhotoDune
© Photographer Jari Toivonen
© Diving Holidays Axel Wichmann
© Sea Turtle Divers and for the technological execution and design mediaOffice GbR, Berlin, Germany. All rights are reserved. Graphics, sound, text, pictures, animations and videos as well as their arrangement on this website copyright regulations and other protection laws. It is not allowed to copy, distribute, or change the contents of this website or make them available to third parties for commercial reasons. Some pages may contain pictures, which underlie the copyright of a third party. This website does not issue a licence for the use of the intellectual property of Sea Turtle Divers. The publication rights to gratuitous use can be arranged in writing.
The author aims to adhere to the copyrights of all used pictures, graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts in all publications, use his own pictures, graphics, tone documents, video sequences, and texts, and draw on license free graphics, tone documents, video sequences, and texts. All trademarks named and, if applicable, protected through third parties, underlie unreservedly the regulations of the respective rights of possession of the registered proprietors. The mere mention does not allow the conclusion that trademarks are not protected by the rights of third parties!
Afore mentioned Copyright for published objects designed by the author, remains with the author of the pages alone. The copying or appropriation of such graphics, tone documents, video sequences, and texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without explicit consent of the author. For queries regarding discrepancies, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
References and Links
To begin with, we would like to clarify that we include Hyperlinks to other pages only because we like their content. Nonetheless, it has happened that domains were sold or contents were changed, to which we referred with a hyperlink. Had we known about the change, we would have removed the hyperlink. That is why we declare:
Regarding direct or indirect reference to external websites (hyperlinks), which lie outside the area of responsibility of the author, the author’s liability will have effect only when he was aware of the contents and was technologically capable of preventing the use in the case of illegal contents. The author hereby declares explicitly that, at the time of the insertion of the link, no illegal contents were discernible on the linked page. The author has no influence on the current and future design, contents, or authorship of the linked page. He therefore, distances himself hereby explicitly from all contents of linked pages, which were altered after the insertion of the link.
This declaration is valid for all inserted links and references within this web page. For illegal, erroneous, or incomplete contents and particularly for damage resulting in the use or disuse of such information, the provider of the website to which you were referred is liable, not he who merely referred to it through links.
- Naturally, all data you convey to us is confidential. Principally we do not disclose your data to third parties, even when you have given your consent. An exception, which would oblige us to disclose your data is, for example, a court order.
The use of the contact details such as postal address, telephone and fax numbers, as well as email addresses published in the website credits by third parties with the purpose of distributing information that was not specifically requested, is not permitted. Legal proceedings can be initiated against the distributer of so-called spam-mails, where offenses against this interdiction are concerned.
- All data acquisition is carried out on the basis of the legal guidelines of the European Union and Germany. This guideline informs about how Sea Turtle Divers in Khao Lak handles the data that was acquired during your visit to the website seaturtledivers.com, sea-turtle-divers.net.
- Personal data is information regarding your identity such as your name, email address, or postal address. Such data is only recorded if you provide it to Sea Turtle Divers in the course of a contractual agreement or an enquiry, for example by entering them into the contact form.
- Sea Turtle Divers uses your personal data exclusively for the purpose of the technological administration of the websites, to grant you access to specific information, and for further communication with you.
Principally we do not disclose your data to third parties, even when you have given your consent. An exception, which would oblige us to disclose your data is, for example, a court order. Sea Turtle Divers employees are obligated to confidentiality.
- You alone decide, which data and information you provide to Sea Turtle Divers. Should you not want to transfer any information, some services, such as the contact form on our website, may not be usable for you.
- When you access our website seaturtledivers.com, sea-turtle-divers.net, general information (used Internet browser, number of visits, time spent on the website) is automatically (without registration) recorded. We use this information to optimise the contents and functionality of our website. A further use or distribution of your data does not ensue. For reasons of quality assurance, the IP-address of the computer from which you access the website service of Sea Turtle Divers is recorded as well. Provided this data is still stored and within the frameworks of statutory provisions, Sea Turtle Divers will release the IP-addresses of all users to law enforcement authorities or other third parties, should an abuse of the service of Sea Turtle Divers have occurred.
- Cookies are small files that are stored on your hard drive temporarily. These are only used to receive information about the use of the service of our website. This allows our system to automatically recognise your computer upon your next visit. Cookies do not contain any personal data, so that the protection of your privacy is assured. Depending on the setting, your Internet browser accepts cookies automatically. You can, however, change the settings of your browser individually and also use our website without cookies.
- Sea Turtle Divers strives to protect your data from loss, destruction, corruption, manipulation, and unauthorised access. Naturally, the legal data protection regulations of Germany are adhered to.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States .
In case IP-anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be truncated within the area of Member States of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases the whole IP address will be first transfered to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. The IP-anonymisation is active on this website.
Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing them other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
The use of the contact details like postal address, telephone and fax numbers as well as email addresses published in the website credits by third parties to distribute information that was not specifically requested is not permitted. Legal proceedings can be initiated against the distributer of so-called spam-mails where offenses against this interdiction are concerned.
Social Media Plugins
Our website uses social plugins (“plugins”) provided by the social network facebook.com, operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”). The plugins are identifiable by a Facebook logo (white letter f on blue background or the notice “Facebook Social Plugin”. For a full list of all social Plugins please see http://developers.facebook.com/plugins.
When you visit a page of our website that contains a social plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to Facebook servers. Facebook directly transfers the plugin content to your browser which embeds the latter into the website, enabling Facebook to receive information about your having accessed the respective page of our website. Thus we have no influence on the data gathered by the plugin and inform you according to our state of knowledge.
The embedded plugins provide Facebook with the information that you have accessed the corresponding page of our website. If you are logged into Facebook, your visit can be assigned to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by clicking “Like”, or entering a comment, the corresponding information is transmitted from your browser directly to Facebook and stored by it. Even if you are not logged into Facebook, there is possibility that the plugins transmits your IP-address to Facebook.
If you are a Facebook member and do not want Facebook to connect the data concerning your visit to our website with your member data already stored by Facebook, please log off Facebook before entering our website. Further you can block Facebook social Plugins by using add-ons for your browser, like the “Facebook Blocker”.
Our internet appearance uses the “+1” button of the social network Google Plus, which is operated by Google Inc. , 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain view, CA 94043, United States (“Google”). The badge is recognizable at the sign “+1” on a white or colored background.
When you call up a web page of our internet appearance that contains such a button, your browser builds a direct connection to Google’s servers. The content of the “+ 1” button is transmitted directly to your browser by Google and incorporates this into the Web page. We therefore have no effect on the amount of data, the Google button does, but assume that your IP address is recorded.
Purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of data by Google and your related rights and options to protect your privacy please gather from Google’s privacy notices to the “+1” button: http://www.google.com/intl/en_uk/+/policy/+1button.html
If you are a Google plus member and would not want that Google collects data over our internet appearance and connects it with your member data saved at Google, you must log out at Google Plus before visiting internet appearance.
The contents of this website are provided under exclusion of any guarantee. The reader has been explicitly informed that the website may contain typing errors, as well as wrong, incomplete, or outdated information. The use of the information provided on this website happens at the user’s own risk. mediaOffice GbR, who is responsible for the technological execution of this website, is not liable for the correctness, completeness, or usefulness of the information provided by this website. mediaOffice GbR is not liable for any actions that were undertaken, or damage that was caused in the believe that the contents were flawless and complete. mediaOffice GbR is not liable for any maintenance, repair, or exchange of your equipment due to the use of this website and the contents published on it. Furthermore, mediaOffice GbR is not liable for missed advantages, contracts, or other immediate and mediate damage.
Further information and contacts
Information, deletion and correction of your data and any suggestions you can always send an email: email@example.com or letter to the following address: Sea Turtle Divers Co. Ltd., 72 Moo 6 Khao Lak
Takuapa, Phang-Nga 82190, Thailand.
SEA TURTLE DIVERS
72 Moo 6 Khao Lak
Takuapa, Phang-Nga 82190
Tel.: +66 (0) 76 485 406
Fax: +66 (0) 76 485 410
Mobile: +66 (0) 86 12 777 94
1st November until 15th May
from 10:00 a.m. to 8.00 p.m.
16th May to 31st October
News and Offers
- Tauchkurse auf DeutschTuesday, 21. November 2017 - 17:26
- Sea Turtle Divers – SSI Divecenter – Excellence in BusinessSunday, 5. November 2017 - 10:05
- Diving and beach holidays in Khao Lak, ThailandWednesday, 13. September 2017 - 15:14
- Diving courses SSIMonday, 14. August 2017 - 15:51
- Family SpecialTuesday, 10. March 2015 - 21:30