We can organize day trips to the fantastic Similan Islands, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai and Richelieu Rock.
Or we can take you to one of the three local wrecks that are just off Khao Lak’s coast.
The Boonsung wreck is an old tin mining platform that was sunk in 1984 and now rests in about 19 meters depth. When the Tsunami hit this coast in 2004 the Boonsung wreck was torn into five parts. Now the diving is even more interesting there and over the years this dive site has attracted a breath taking amount of marine. It is advised to use Nitrox here.
In 2001 another tin mining boat sunk in front of Khao Lak’s coast. That wreck is called the Premchai and the maximum depth is about 20 meters. This dive is also much more enjoyable on Nitrox.
The M/V Sea Chart sank in 2009 very close to Thap Lamu. The cargo freighter was transporting wood from Myanmar (Burma) to Vietnam. The ship measures over 80 m in lenght, depths are between 28 and 42 meters. Nitrox offers a good possibility to spend more time on the wreck. Required level: AOWD
- Similan Islands4,500 THB2 Dives
- Koh Tachai, Koh Bon4,700 THB2 Dives
- Koh Tachai, Koh Bon5,500 THB3 Dives
- Richelieu Rock5,300 THB2 Dives – Speed boat on request
- Boonsung-, Premchai-Wreck2,600 THB2 Dives
- SeaChart Wreck2,900 THB2 Dives
Required at least AOWD 50 Dives
SEA TURTLE DIVERS
57/12 Moo 5 Khao Lak
Takuapa, Phang-Nga 82220
Phone: +66 (0) 76 410 137
Mobile: +66 (0) 86 12 777 94
1st November until 15th May
from 10:00 a.m. to 8.00 p.m.
16th May to 31st October
News and Offers
- Tauchsafari in Thailand – Khao Lak!Friday, 23. February 2018 - 17:00
- Tauchkurse in Deutsch für Anfänger bis Profi!Friday, 23. February 2018 - 16:50
- Schweizer Tauchtour Anbieter in Thailand..!Friday, 15. December 2017 - 17:05
- Tauchkurse auf DeutschTuesday, 21. November 2017 - 17:26
- Sea Turtle Divers – SSI Divecenter – Excellence in BusinessSunday, 5. November 2017 - 10:05