When diving on Nitrox you reduce your nitrogen intake by significantly which allows you to either increase your diving safety or to enable longer bottom times. The surface intervals can be reduced by using Nitrox as well.
In this course, you will focus on dive planning. You need to understand how to avoid risks that relate to an increased oxygen content of the gas you are breathing.
We will also teach you how to analyze gases and measure the oxygen content of your Nitrox tank. It is of great importance to exactly know the composition of your breathing gas and plan your dives accordingly in order to avoid problems.
Price for the NITROX / EAN COURSE is 5,900 THB incl. 2 wreck dives.
SEA TURTLE DIVERS
72 Moo 6 Khao Lak
Takuapa, Phang-Nga 82190
Tel.: +66 (0) 76 485 406
Fax: +66 (0) 76 485 410
Mobile: +66 (0) 86 12 777 94
1st November until 15th May
from 10:00 a.m. to 8.00 p.m.
16th May to 31st October
News and Offers
- Tauchkurse auf DeutschTuesday, 21. November 2017 - 17:26
- Sea Turtle Divers – SSI Divecenter – Excellence in BusinessSunday, 5. November 2017 - 10:05
- Diving and beach holidays in Khao Lak, ThailandWednesday, 13. September 2017 - 15:14
- Diving courses SSIMonday, 14. August 2017 - 15:51
- Family SpecialTuesday, 10. March 2015 - 21:30