Advanced Open Water Diver Course
After your Open Water Course you can take the next step and develop your diving skills. The Advanced Open Water Diver Course gives you more confidence as a diver by learning more about dive planning, behavior under certain conditions, better buoyancy control and increases your ability to orientate under water.
To be certified as an advanced diver you will need to do five dives and on each one of them you will focus on different aspects of diving. A deep dive and a navigation dive are mandatory and you can pick the three other dives from a large array of choices of adventure dives, including underwater photography, night diving, drift diving and many more.
Upon completion of the Advanced Open Water Diver course, you will be able to dive to a depth of 40m. Navigating through the dive, you will increase your ability to orient yourself under water. The range of available adventure dives offer fun and exciting new insights into underwater activities.
Price for the ADVANCED OPEN WATER DIVER 18,900 THB
SEA TURTLE DIVERS
72 Moo 6 Khao Lak
Takuapa, Phang-Nga 82190
Tel.: +66 (0) 76 485 406
Fax: +66 (0) 76 485 410
Mobile: +66 (0) 86 12 777 94
1st November until 15th May
from 10:00 a.m. to 8.00 p.m.
16th May to 31st October
News and Offers
- Tauchkurse auf DeutschTuesday, 21. November 2017 - 17:26
- Sea Turtle Divers – SSI Divecenter – Excellence in BusinessSunday, 5. November 2017 - 10:05
- Diving and beach holidays in Khao Lak, ThailandWednesday, 13. September 2017 - 15:14
- Diving courses SSIMonday, 14. August 2017 - 15:51
- Family SpecialTuesday, 10. March 2015 - 21:30